The Sydney Morning Herald Sustainability Summit will facilitate a high-level discussion around the challenges facing both Corporate Australia and the Public Sector in the areas of sustainability, waste reduction and climate change, and showcase exemplars of how they are responding to meet emerging community expectations to reduce our environmental impact.
Our event attracts the decision-makers in government, the globe’s most eminent corporate leaders and Australia’s most renowned and influential sustainability thought-leaders and associations.
We place a great emphasis on providing our sponsors and exhibitors with a highly targeted, quality audience and this event delivers a truly unparalleled networking opportunity for participants.
Event sponsorship or exhibiting will allow your organisation to:
- Generate leads from a high-level, targeted audience
- Close sales in a more personal manner than via phone
- Build relationships with potential & existing clients
- Demonstrate your product in person
- Network with the industry extensively in our pre-event marketing campaign
- Form meaningful connections, generate quality leads and build brand awareness at the premier meeting place for Australia’s sustainability leaders.